Joe and Lu Ely
Calvary Chapel Tri-City invites you to join us at the Firm Foundations Course. This 13-week course is designed to strengthen and equip the believer in the faith of Jesus Christ! It is a study in the fundamental teachings of the Bible and the Christian faith.
Course Topics Include the Following
- Week 1: From Death to Life, What Does it Mean to Be Saved?
- Week 2: Who is This Person Called Jesus?
- Week 3: Answers to Questions About Prayer
- Week 4: Our Bible the Word of God
- Week 5: God in Three Persons”The Trinity
- Week 6: Fellowship
- Week 7: The Spirit Filled Life
- Week 8: Witnessing
- Week 9: Baptism
- Week 10: Communion
- Week 11: Temptation
(Start anytime! Classes rotating continuously)
Who’s Invited? Those wanting to learn about the Christian faith.
Where? Calvary Chapel Tri-City
When? Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
What to bring? A pen or pencil and a desire to learn.
“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25